The hCG diet is a really effective diet plan for weight loss. A lot of people have tried it and have reported remarkable weight loss results.
Although it is an effective diet, it can be hard for some people. The hCG diet can be unforgiving and because of that premise alone, people drop out of the program entirely.
But, the people who are successful with the hCG are sharing their tips and strategies, and of course, the recipes that they’ve used during the course of their diet journey.
Now, I have read a lot of hCG diet-related forums on the internet and I consistently find one ingredient used in most recipes. What ingredient is that? Well, it is none other than the Chicken.
Why do people on the hCG diet program eat mostly chicken, you ask? Well, it is because of a variety of reasons. Number one, chicken is healthier than any other protein (well, besides fish that is). Second, it is pretty easy to cook and there are a lot of recipe variations you can do with the ingredient. Third, chicken is relatively cheap anywhere in the world. They are also readily available as well.
With that being said, in this article, I will share with you an hCG Diet Garlic Lemon Chicken recipe that will surely tickle your taste buds. Don’t worry, this Garlic Lemon chicken recipe can be eaten even when you’re on phase 2 of the hCG diet.
If you want to try this recipe out, here are all the ingredients that you need:
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 Tablespoon onion, minced
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Liquid Stevia to taste
- Bragg’s Liquid Aminos to taste
- 3.5 oz chicken breast cut up
- Get a frying pan and put it over medium-high heat. Heat the pan for 2-3 minutes until it smokes a little bit.
- Add the lemon juice, onions and the cloves of garlic. Cook these for one minute.
- After that, add salt, pepper, and some drops of stevia to taste.
- Add a squirt of the Bragg’s Aminos until you find the desired taste you’re looking for.
- Add the chicken and stir it in to coat it all up.
- Cook the chicken for 10 minutes or until it is thoroughly done. Serve and Enjoy!
Now, a lot of people are asking what the Aminos are. Essentially, the Bragg’s Liquid aminos is much the same as Soy sauce. The only difference is that the Aminos are much friendlier than Soy sauce, especially when you’re on the hCG diet. It has fewer calories and it is guaranteed to be delicious.
A lot of people drop out of their hCG diet journey because it is hard. I mean, you not only eat a limited amount of calories but you also have to introduce the hCG hormone to your body.
It can be hard, but time and again, a lot of people have shown successful weight loss results. So, if you want to lose weight and want to eat good food while you’re on the hCG diet, then try this hCG Diet Garlic Chicken Lemon recipe.